Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

02 July 2012

Pedi Day!!!

I know and realize that I have been very slack on my blogging, but hey sometimes life is just passing by so fast that I plain forget...

Anyway, my mama-in-law got my "sissy" and I pedicures for mother's day and well it took us almost a month to use them.

First, I have to say that I just LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE  pedicure...

It all started on a morning when D. texted me that they were doing corn at MIL.'s. I was like great but, what the hey they need help so here I come... Luckily we only had 80 or so ears to do.. So, D and I got to planning.. Like, maybe we could use a moms morning out... I know I could... We begged and pleaded with MIL keep the kiddos while we went on a relaxing foot rub..

She so graciously agreed and would have even with out the begging.. Which really went something like this..

Hey ma..! We were thinking that if it was okay with you me and D might use our gift card and get our feet done..

Sure she said... Boy, I do love that woman..

Anyway, away we went...



First, we need to pick out our colors..So many choices...

Sit here please, Tal asks... This is one of my favorite chairs in the WHOLE world..

Because it rubs you from neck to tailbone... Yeah that's right all over... Here I am getting my leg wrapped in some kinda scrub and then wrapped in a very hot towel... Very, Very relaxing..

Nice...
When she scrubbed my feet..It makes me laugh uncontrollably...

She does a great job..... Her name is Tal... She owns My Nails...Isn't she beautiful....?

Nice hot Pumas stone all over my nice clean, smooth legs..
 DANIELLE'S FEET.!!!!


 MY FEET!!!!!


LOVE A PEDI......








1 comment:

Wild Olive