Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 March 2012

Who likes FREE

I certainly do..!!!

For the past few years we have had a swimming pool but, when we got our new home the pool had to come down. And, when we were moving it the posts broken and well the pool was no longer any good.

But, I have to say that it lasted us for a good long while.

So, many months ago my husband and I were "talking" about getting a pool again. We looked at Wal-Mart* and we really weren't sure if we wanted to go with the "cheaper" pool that they offer, or if we were willing to spend a nice chunk of change and get on that would last longer.

Months went by and we would look and talk, and look and talk, and look and talk. But, could never really come up with a for sure answer.

Then one day a fellow from my husband's work got to talking about this pool he had and wasn't sure if he wanted to keep it because his kids never really swam in it much. So, he asked us if we would like to get it.. uuuuu Yeah we would.. What are you selling it for?

NOTHING. I. WOULD. LIKE. TO. GIVE. IT. TO. YOU. GUYS.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?

YES WE WILL TAKE IT..

This was a nice Resin pools. All we will need to do is buy a liner and hire someone to put it up..

24' round X 52" deep.. Wow that is a big pool.. I personally can't wait until we get that bad boy up!!!

This is something that goes with the pool. I just don't know what it is.. But, my husband does and that is all that matters to me.

OOO these are the stairs.. I knew that one..

Oh look more pool stuff..

I can't wait for the summer I mean the real summer to get here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive