Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 July 2011

The Birthday Boy

I know this is a little late in posting, but I wanted to share my 13 years party with you...

I will let you know that this is the quickest thrown together b-day party I have ever done... Thanks Nana B...

See Nana B has an in ground pool which the kids love to go there to swim.. So I pulled a few strings, talked real sweet to Nana B, and low and behold she said YES....!!!!!!  Of course, Ty was super excited....
I am also saddened by this year of birthdays... My 12 year old is now a "TEENAGER" Aaahhhh.. My 9 year old hit double digits and my sweet 6 year old is not a whopping 7....They grow so fast.... (tear)...

There's the birthday boy.......
Pool fight... I want no part of that. Those boys would hurt me....hehehehe

Soaking up the rays.....(Got Sun Screen?)
Watch out Ty I think he is about to take you OUT!!!!!

The world's smallest frog......I think....

THE NANA B........HEY WHO YOU TAKEN A PICTURE OF?......ME?
Hum I wonder what they are smiling about?
Hey Cutie.... The Husband.. You don't get to see him much.....

Finally, The Cake.... If you can't tell this is a hunting cake... See the rifleman and the deer...Oh, Ty hunts? you ask. Why no he does not.. This cake was a father's day cake at Dairy *ueen... I told you this party was thrown  together. I didn't even order a CAKE...

I know I am the world's "GREATEST MOM EVER"... Don't feel bad you can't all be as good as me... Heheheheh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive