Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 July 2011

Wonderful Friday

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. There has been so much going on this past week.  (lets see)

First...I ended up not getting Syd and Ty back until after midnight (that made for a long night) So during that "waiting" time. I got the bright idea to make butter. Yeah that's right you heard me HOMEMADE butter. I was quite easy if you don't mind shaking the jar back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Okay so you get the idea that it is a LOT of shaking back and forth right? Right! But, back to the story.. I am lying down on the couch shaking the is jar of cream off the milk. I started milking about 11:15 pm. Now, you can imagine what was going to happen next. I started to fall asleep while making my butter and slam right in to my face not once but twice. Needless to say I stayed awake from there on after..

I think it turned out pretty good.

Secondly.....We had the forth of July cookout which the family tries to do every year. So my husband tells me that he is going to have to work on this particular holiday, and he had the option to work 1st shift or second shift. Duh, honey work first so he could be at home with us that night.  Well, as it turned out he was FORCED to work second. What did that mean for us NO Daddy, No Pa, NO Husband. Anyway, by then I was in no mood to cookout.                                                                                                                   
Thirdly..We spent the day at Ty and Syd's Nana's to go swimming. We were there for about  4 1/2 hours. We had a blast. The kids love going to there Nana B's. She is the worlds greatest Nana.




See what I am saying..

Fourthly...One of my best friends had her sweet little baby. I was very honored to be asked to sit with her other 3 kids while she brought Haddi Ruth into the world.. Then we had church. What a day..But I have to say that I am truly blessed.

Thursday....We got up early left the house to hit the library, Chic*-FIl-*, to the movies. We saw Mr. Popper's Penguin. (An awesome movie). Then off to Wal-*art for some shopping with the kiddos. Spent nearly the whole afternoon there. (YAY!!) We got home around 4:45 and sat for a few min. Up and out the door again to go and see sweet Haddi Ruth.. While we were there my pastor and his wife came in. We all went out to eat. 3 adults and 8 children.. I was thinking we must be CRAZY. But, all turned out great.. We have such wonderful children.. Home at last.





Friday....We met some more really great friends at And....Bounce. Stayed there for a few hours, and then she so kindly invited my and my children to go out to eat with them. I have to say I have some really awesome friends.
Now for some just random pics. I hope you don't mind....

One of my bestest Friends right here. I just love her and her kids...She is my Friday fun....

I know that you are wondering what is this? This here is my oldest sons idea of a modern day cup holder...At least it wouldn't tump over so easy right...

This is Ty playing with my camera.. He took like 50 pictures of me folding clothes. And I thought this one turned out pretty good.

These are some of my girls from church.. I can put them all in the "Big Sister Club".  What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive