Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

14 July 2011

A moment to just Laugh

Yesterday was the Co-op day for this area.. I have just recently started "co-op"ing if you will.... I am enjoying getting my food of the Internet..

I know how crazy that must sound to some of you and well to some of you no....

But, I have also enjoyed blogging...as you can see I love to change things around a good bit. You may see something new about every other week or so..See the thing is I like change. I like to rearrange furniture, cabinets, and bedrooms.. I love to walk in and see things a little different. 

I don't know why I am that way, I just am... But, my husband on the other hand HATES it. Because he works to the wee hours of the night.. When he gets home he expects everything to be the same...HA in his dreams.. So I usually get woken up to the sound of him falling over something or hitting his foot.. That is not the way I like to be pulled out of bed.. So, I holler from down the hall turn on a light... See cause light helps us to see what is in front of us..

Anyway, I told that little anecdote to tell you that one of my very good friends says that she cracks up every time she reads my blog because there is always a different background.. well duh honey I love change...Kinda like my hair.. But, I got to thinking I just might have to blog about my blog...Hahaha did that make any since to you... So this blog is for you Vicki with all my heart I love ya girl....

You we have to lighten things up sometimes...The last post was very emotional...Today I just want you to laugh.... laugh all day long.. You know what would be even funnier? Just start laughing for no reason at all..I do but then people look at me like I am crazy.. waving my arms all around, tears running down my face, snorting uncontrollably...That's what girls are made of......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive