Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 July 2011

Wasting away

Here lately I have been on this kick to not waste food.
Food I cook, food for snacks, and veggies.  But, it has seemed more difficult to eat all that I have bought. There has been a few times that some of my good friends have given me zucchini, squash, and tomatoes. But, I find it very hard to eat all of it. I know that I had mentioned in a post not long ago that I was putting the zucchini and squash in the bread that I make, but good grief we can't eat that much bread. So, naturally guess what happened?  WASTED FOOD. I hate, hate, hate, hate to waste food.

So what am I going to do about it? You ask

Start buying less food.

Yay, that should work.

I have a basket full of FREE tomatoes. You can't beat free, but they are about to go bad...

What I need to learn to do is can. That way I will have them for later..

That is the smart idea.. Stand back now because I don't have many of them.....Ouch my head hurts now...

Okay so the point of this post is to rant about how much I dislike wasting food. I was thinking about those who don't have a variety of food to eat. Yet, I will complain if my steak is not cooked just the '"WAY" I like...How rude of me.. Anyway.. I will try to work harder this week and let you know how I am doing with my food wasting.. Perhaps you are better at not wasting than I am..

So, GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW BLOGGERS..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive