Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

27 July 2011

School Already!!

What you must say..but yes we have started back to school. We began on Monday...

What better time than now.. The weather is HOT! HOT!....and I can't seem to get the kids to want to go out.. So, I started using up my brain cell and this was the only option....

SCHOOL !!!!! YAY!!! .........for me at least...BOO for the kids...as you know I only home school one of my beloved chitlens...But, while Bro is in school I can't very well let Syd and Ty have all the fun they to have to read and do Math... like I said.....

WORLDS GREATEST MOM....

This year I have decided to try My Father's World.. I liked what it had to offer as far as hands on..

We did Sunlight last year.. It was great program...It just didn't work for my little guy... This is one of the things I like about home school. You can try and try until you find something that works best for your kids...

In public school just have to do what is already planned whether it works or not.... Gotta love public school....

I am so blessed to be able to home school... I am not going to say that everyday is a GREAT day but, I learn something new everyday..

Something from the lesson.

Something from the kid.

Something from God.

Something of myself...

Thank God I am here....!!
Reading time.....
Learning to measure......Hope that is just the right amount......

keep up the good work B...
nothing like a good book about medicine...He love to read Non-fiction... Wonderful..

Intrigued.......?

Well, there you have it folks.. School in Summer. NOT summer school....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive