Sunday morning, one of the members of our church did a Compassion International expo.. There has been so many times I have been watching T.V., and the commercials come on to help someone who is less fortunate for just penny's a day.. PENNYs !!
My heart is always tugged when I see their sweet, hungry little faces.. But, once the commercial went off so did the emotions I had felt.. Until Sunday morning..
The Griner/Dryden's are now proud supports of a little girl in India....Her name is Simi Kahtoon.. She is 7 years old... We are so happy to be supporting her.
But, on another note... I had mentioned in one of my previous post about all my friends were having babies, or adopting..
Well, before I even thought of supporting a child my heart is being pulled to bring one home. I have been visiting this web site called Reece's Rainbow.. I have fallen in love with each of these children..
One of my good friends told me to talk to my Heavenly Father..And, well I have been. Amazing, how He speaks right to you when you are doing His word.
James 1:27 Simply says that we are to care for the widowed and the orphaned...
I believe that it begins with prayer... I am not saying we are adopting..please don't misunderstand me.. but, I am saying that if I continue to seek God's guidance that you never know what He has in store....
But here is a pic of one of the little girls off of Reece's Rainbow that stole my heart.. Her name is Lizzy and is she almost 1 year old...
- 2 trips
- 1st trip, Both parents for 5-7 days
- Wait 2-3 months for court
- Both parents travel for 2nd trip, one can leave after 4 days
- The other waits stays approx 3 weeks longer
- 10-day waiting period is NOT waived for special needs
- Up to 8 children in the home if the family income is sizable
- Both parents must be younger than 60 years
- EASY TRAVEL IN-COUNTRY
- Fee includes orphanage donation
- Married couples and single mothers may apply
- Total program and travel fees under $28K