Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

04 December 2012

A new way

Once again paying omage to my dear friend at BWB.  I asked her the other day how she did school, and she said that she did History/Geography and science in the morning right after breackfast.

Well, I had been doing the exact opposite.. We did as follows

Scripture
Bible
Spelling
Grammer
Geography
Science
Math
Independent Reading

But, with the great advice form BWB, I now do Georgraphy and Science in the morning.. I get all the reading stuff out of the way so that I can carry on my mid-morning activites.

Here is the new list

Scripture
Bible
Geography
Science
Spelling
Grammar
Math
Independent Reading

What another Great Idea.... However, this is only the second or third week we have been doing it this way so it has taken some getting use to. Bro doesn't like change very much. It took me a week to get him in the habit of doing those subjects earlier..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive