Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 December 2012

Fantastic....!!!!

Over the course of the past few years, God has pressed upon me a desire for more children... I don't know what He has in mind, if it would be through adoption or giving birth..

But, sometime ago Syd and I used to sit in front ofthe computer and look on Reece's Rainbow at all the beautiful children who need a family.. We came upon this one photo of a little baby. Her name was Lizzy. She was the cutest thing I had ever laid my eyes on..

So, the other night Syd comes and sits in my lap and asks if we can look up Lizzy to see what looks like. We searched and searched, but we could never find her.

Finally, we did a search on their web-site to see if we could find her by name. Well, guess what?

We did and she is still the most cutest thing but, she is being adopted..

Syd and I just about cried...So, of course after all these years of thinking of her and praying for her I needed to know what family is taking her in. I became a detective and found a blog of the family and the neatest thing is they live here in GA..

I mean how cool is that.. I couldn't believe it..

  So she has family... I am sad but, I am excited.. Now I know she will be taken care of... I've already fallen in love with this precious little girl..

But, there are many more beautiful kids on there all needing a family to love them.


Melanie


Adele

All these abandoned babies breaks my heart..

Seriously I need to quit looking... I am only driving myself crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive