Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 December 2012

Excitement in the air

Yep that's right.. Now that Christmas is said and done I can return my cluttered house back to its original form of clutter. 

Our Christmas this years was of the best I have had since the passing of my mom.. But, this year the kiddos wanted to buy for daddy/pa. I must say each one thought real long and hard on what he would like to get this Christmas year.

First stop....Tractor Supply

Ty got him a ratchet strap bundle


You can see the sheer excitement on his face!!
 
 
 
Bro got him a telescopic flashlight
 
Look up here daddy. See it can go smaller and biggerer..!!


Next stop The Dreaded Wal-mart!!!!!   AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Syd got him a new wallet b/c his other one was 90 + million billion trizillion years old

Now my money will look good..!!


So, what made this Christmas the bestest ever..?

The smile on my hubby's face.. The joy in my kids hearts when he open their gift and told them he really, really needed it..


That is not all that made Chirstmas, well Christmas. It is the birth of our dear Lord Jesus Christ.
Without Him there would be NO CHRISTmas!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive