Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 December 2012

Camera flop

Many years ago, I wanted to be a photographer, and I was given a very nice camera by my old boss. I tried many times to take great photos, so soon after that I just tried to take good photos.

Many months ago I had gotten a very nice camera  that I am not very good at using and so last month I was taking all these wonderful photos and when I downloaded them this is what they looked like.

this was a recipe I was trying



This was a class trip to the Lions Camp for the blind


This is Ty on the Four Wheeler

This is Bro and Syd on the back of the four wheeler inside of the condo stand for deer hunting..

But, luckily I have figured what was wrong and have since corrected it... Yay!!  I just hope that next time this doesn't because I feel these, what would have been great photos, are no good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive