Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

13 December 2012

Coffee Connoisseur #2

Not many years ago I barked an adventure on my Coffee Frenzy. And, from time to time I like to get me some of that fancy coffee that costs an arm, leg, kidney, and your liver. But, I have to admit it is very well worth it.

The smell, the taste of it all just sends my whole world in to a kind of serendipitous spell.

Pinned ImageI would love to be able to make that kind of coffee right here in my very own home.

And, another tribute to Pinterest (which I misspelled yesterday) I have found one way to make the good cold coffee that I sometime buy from the store...

I haven't yet made it but, I do plan on it when I get the hankering for a cup of cold joe..(to cold outside right now)..



I have also been to another place that make this wonderful, sensational coffee that I speak of. You can find it at The Pioneer Woman. 

This recipe I have heard great reviews about and I am soon going to make it for ME!!!




Dear Pinterest,   I love you ...

Sincerely,
Arica






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive