Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

10 December 2012

IT'S DONE!!!

Well I have finally finished my sister (Andrea) scarf and hat..

First, let me just say how dang aggravating it was to make..

I am one of those people that expect to perfect at everything I try, so like crocheting I don't want to have to tear it out and redo it. I don't like when I can't figure out what I have done wrong or why the hat is to big or too small..

But alas, I have prevailed, yes that means I did tear out and redo.. And, that I believe makes me learn it better...




I didn't have a pattern for the finished product of this hat.. When I did finished the original pattern it was way to big for my head, it was way to big for Ty's head.. So, I tried to figure out how can I make it fit better with out tearing all this out. YEP!! THAT'S RIGHT.. I DIDN'T TEAR THIS OUT!!!

NO. NO. NO  YOU COULDN'T MAKE ME DO IT..

I folded the the back and stitches it up..

The Flower I just made it up.. In all the books that I had I could find one stinkin flower patter that I liked... So Volia...


It may not be the purttiest thing you have ever seen, but it just might keep your head warm..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive