Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 March 2013

This Weeks Menu 10-16


 

Menu March 10-16



Sunday: Eggs, Sausage, toast

Nana's

Hot dogs, Nuts---minor change...



Monday: Muffins (chocolate chip, maple)

Sausage, Rice & Tomatoes, Corn bread

Cheese Burger Casserole, Broccoli



Tuesday: Chicken Biscuits

Patty Melts, Fruits & Nuts

Pizza



Wednesday: Grits, Eggs, Toast

Tuna Sandwiches, Peanut butter crackers

Steak, Shredded Au gratin Potatoes, Garlic Biscuits



Thursday: Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Lasagna

Leftover lunch



Friday: Egg Casserole

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Fajitas



Saturday: Chocolate chip pancakes

Eat out

Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli








2 comments:

  1. Is Wednesday's Tuna the same recipe that Joli was talking about? She has me all worked up to try a tuna recipe and I haven't gotten it from her yet! :-) Great job Arica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No..I have my own recipe.. But, I am like you I would totally love to have Joli's. She must share soon!!

      Delete

Wild Olive