Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 March 2013

Friday Fun!!

Two Fridays ago my two oldest were out of school and the home school co-op decided to go the  skating rink. I just love to skate. Right after my ex-husband and I got divorced I used to take them skating every weekend, because at that time we swapped every Saturday as opposed to every Sunday now.

So, going skating that Friday was a treat for me and my kiddos.



I guess out of the all the pictures I took this is the only one I have of my kids.


All the kids that could make it..


This is dark and the flash is bouncing off the back of my head. Please do note that Ty was taking the photo for me.

This one was much better had there not been a little eight year old skating through the picture.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
More egg-citing news our new hens. You know the ones we got yesterday.. Yeah those.
Well one has already laid an egg for us..
 

We found it after we had run to Waycross for the evening

Syd caught her first chicken yesterday after she had gotten home from school.


Bro has gotten pretty dawgone good himself. I believe I will call him the MEAN GREEN CHASING CHICKEN MACHINE!!!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive