Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

20 April 2013

Another VS..


I know I seem to be doing, this vs. that, but honestly I just want to know the difference. To make sure that I am educated in all things I am interested in.

So, I am back on the Coconut oils again. Remember in a post not long ago about wearing the coconut oil. I liked mine whipped.


Well, at that time I bought my coconut oil at the super market, and the only kind that was available was Lo**na.  I bought two bottles that day and thought I am doing great. I am moving up to using coconut oil... YIPPEEE!!!  WE ARE HEALTHY!!!! WAY TO GO ARICA!!!


When I back home I was ready to break that seal and began slathering everything in sight with it I was highly disappointed, because it was hard as a stinking rock. It took forever for me to pry it from the dare I say it PLASTIC bottle. The funny thing is the bottle states that the oil is solid at 76 degree and below, which I have learned it not so true for this particular brand. Because when it was 82 in my house it was still hard.

While on my food co-op ordering page I decided that I needed to get some more C.O. I found one that was fairly cheap and ORGANIC. When I got these GLASS jars home I quickly broke it open to see what it looked like, and it looked nothing like the bottles I had purchased from the grocery store.

Honestly, I felt cheated. I was thinking the whole time I did great I brought C.O. in and we are using it for practically all our lotion needs.

So, here ya go.

The grocery store's C.O. is hard, no coconut smell, and it comes in plastic.

The ORGANIC CO-OP C.O is soft, smells so delicious I could eat by the spoonful's, and it comes in a glass jar.
I read the ingredients on both:

Grocery Store--Coconut Oil

Co-op--Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil.

Now, what is the difference between the two, I have yet to figure that out, but I am going to.

What about you do you coconut oil and what for?

Which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive