Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 April 2013

Menu/ New Do/Easter Gatherings

Okay First things first the Menu.. I did put them in order on the headline post.

Monday: Biscuits and Gravy
Cube steak, Rice and Gravy
Leftover-Practice

Tuesday: Egg Casserole
Sandwiches
Concessions-Soft ball game

Wednesday: Oatmeal
Lasagna Casserole
Pizza

Thursday: Muffins
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes
Chicken Fajitas

Friday: Egg Quesadilla
Hamburgers and French Fries
Leftovers

Saturday: Bacon, Eggs, and toast
Eat out-Game in Brantley Co.
Chicken Alfredo

Sunday: Pancakes
Nana's
Hotdogs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okee dokee this New Do, I love it. I have mentioned in the past that I am rather spontaneous with my hair you may see me in a perm, long, or short bob style.  It all started last Saturday when Syd and I were on our way to the grocery store and I told her I was wanting to cut my hair again.

See, I don't put a whole lot of thought into it if I want it done I will go ahead and do it that very day if possible. (Side note)*** My usually hair stylist was not available to do this.. So, just to let her know I still love her and will be going back to her...  :)


The squirrel was not part of the haircut... Although they do make a great accessory.
I had this same hair style a few years back, and well I just couldn't get it out of my mind so it is back and probably to stay..I hope
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I am week late on the Easter events, but we ended up getting together at my hubby's grandmother.. We call her Mamoo..

They are waiting to go on an egg hunt.




 
 





Nothing like getting with the family!!!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive