Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 April 2013

Step by Step

Over the course of a year now my darling hubby has been working toward getting our swimming pool up.   YAY!!!  WAAHOO!!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!


This morning we had over a brother and a dear friend to help put the sheet metal in place. They did a great job with the help of our youngest Bro.. Thanks guys.


The beautiful white sand my husband ordered a few weeks ago. He wanted to pool liner to rest on it as to keep the roots and rocks from pushing through the liner.. What a smart MAN!!  That is something I would have never thought of..

 
In this past week I have also planted a small garden. We have in the past planted a much larger garden, however with new babies and with kids playing sports. Danielle and I just didn't think that doing a huge garden this year would be beneficial.
 
I know..I know.. I am starting kinda late, but better late than never....RIGHT?
 
So, my sweet hubby harrowed up a couple of rows between where the pines where and we made a small garden there.
 
 

I placed flags at the beginning of the rows.

I have planted

2 rows of Leeks
2 rows of Onions
2 rows of Tomatoes
1 row of Cucumbers
1 row of Carrots
1 row of Bell pepper
3 rows of Cantaloupe
3 rows of Water melon
6 rows of Sweet Corn
6 rows of Green Beans




I am so excited. I hope this year I will do better about keeping it up.

I already have some cucumbers coming up.. Thank the Lord... I pray that God will bless it!!



What a way to start the season.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive