Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

15 April 2013

Egg shell use #1

Well now that I am officially a "FARMER", I need to learn the ropes of farmin'.

Okay let me just be real right now. I am only a chicken farmer, do I really qualify as a farmer perhaps not,  BUT one day I hope to be more than JUST chicken "farmer".

Seriously, I am loving every minute of it. I get so excited when I walk out to the coop to check for an egg or eggs and there are some there. It is like finding a wonderful treat.

So, now what to do with all those egg shells?

Use numero uno!

I read that you can use a clean egg shell in your coffee.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Nope not Never in a MILLION BAZILLION YEARS would I ever use an egg to brew coffee..

Never say Never Arica.

Because that is just what I did, starting Monday I tried it. It worked perfectly I didn't taste egg or shell or anything like that.

The reason I used the egg is because it is to take the bitter out. Now, I was using salt instead and I just thought that, well, the egg might be better for me.

And, I do believe I am right. I am not getting all that sodium.

There you have it. I will be letting you know what else I will be using egg shells for in the near future..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive