Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

14 April 2013

Menu April 15-21/My new love!!!

Let me start off by saying GOOOOOD MORNING.. or afternoon whenever you plan on reading this. I have been going to bed much earlier in the evening and getting up much earlier in the morning, which I am loving, because I have some quiet time for coffee, sunrise, and devotion.. Couldn't ask for a better time.

On this menu this week you are going to noticed that Avocado is being used a good bit this week. And, well frankly it is because I have fallen in love with it.

For years, I couldn't even look or smell it. But, the other day I was helping a friend of mine, feed her cute baby, and he was eating. I'm telling you the smell of the Avocado was over powering, my jaw started to lock up, I began to salivate. I just didn't understand why, because I KNEW I didn't like Avocado.

On one of my trips to the grocery store, there was a sample bar with some Guacamole dip. Syd asks if she can have some. Sure, but the whole time I thinking she is going to hate it.

I WAS WRONG. Yes for the first time in like 30 years, I was wrong. She loved it.

So, from that moment on I have been buying Avocados. 

Because, I LOVE THEM!!!


Menu April 14-21

Monday: Biscuits and Gravy
Spaghetti, Garlic French Bread
Leftovers – Practice BB/SB


Tuesday: Grits, Eggs, Sausage
Hamburgers, Fruit
Pizza –BB Game 6:00

Wednesday-Co-op: Oatmeal
Sandwiches, Avocado, Hard boil Eggs, nuts
Steak and Garlic Cheese Mashed potatoes

Thursday: Eggs, Bacon and Toast
Cheese Burger Mac
Leftovers-- Practice BB/SB

Friday: Muffins
Field Trip with home school group.. Lunch is in the air
Tacos

Saturday: Mark-Men's Breakfast, Bro and I cereal
Sandwiches, Avocado, Hard boil eggs, nuts
Chicken Pot Pie

Sunday: Pancakes
Nana's
Leftover At Nana's




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive