Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 April 2013

My AVOCADO obsession!

I have mentioned in an earlier post that I am in love with avocado. NOT to mention that they are super duper good for you, I not only love them for the way they taste and smell, but because they are cram packed full of the good for you fats, vitamins, and fiber.

I have been doing research on what are the benefits of eating an avocado every day or even every other day.

Here is a "top" Ten list of reasons to eat Avocado!!!

1. Oral Cancer Defense
2. Breast Cancer Protection
3. Eye health (great for someone who wears glassed like me)
4. Lowers Cholesterol
5. Good for your heart
6. Helps prevent Strokes
7. Nutrition Absorption
8. Glutathione Source
9. Prostate Caner
10. Good source of Vitamin E
11. They are a mood changer --this one I added.

I guess that would make it a TOP 11 list.

So, in my attempts to eat and live healthy the Avocado is one thing I have added to my diet during the week.

 
See I was telling the truth Avocado can make you happy!!! 
 
 
I will eat an avocado all by its self, in a salad, or as a dip. Anyway with me makes me HAPPY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive