Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 May 2012

Who likes

getting things.. As from many of my previous post you all know that I DO! But, whether they were given to me, I bought them, or I just made them. I like getting things.

And, not to awfully long ago I invested in a camera I found and bought off of *-bay.. It has been a wonderful piece of equipment. However, there is one major flaw about the camera. It will hold only 60 photos at a time. Also, it is very old so it will not hold a more advanced memory card. So, in essence I am stuck..I had been meaning to talk to my husband about maybe getting a newer version of the camera that I already had. But, I really hated to ask since it had not been too long that I had gotten this on.

And then the other day a miracle happen...

What is that?

 That is right I have gotten another toy. NOT brand new mind you but, it will hold a bunch more pictures and the zoom on that thing is AWESOME.!!!

I will say I never really PRAYED  for a new camera but just the thought of one and now my thoughts were answered.!!!YAY!!!




And, I am not sure if this is true or not but, I think that this camera takes way better pictures than my other one. It could be all in my head. This camera also had what they call a sports shot where you can take photos in action.. I got a few of them. But, I really haven't learned to well how to use it. Of course, like most things, it is trial and error.. So hopefully my errors will start decreasing.


Here is one photo that I took with my NEW CAMERA!!


NOW THAT IS PRECIOUS.

one more for the fun of it




He is dirty from mowing grass. But, what a handsome smile he gave me. Sometimes I can get lucky enough to grab a great photo of Ty..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive