Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 February 2013

They're here!!

That's right.. However, just let me say that I am no good at Grammar and I totally would have written there here had I not had no schooling.

Now that we have that out of the way.. Looky at what made it all the way home today!!!



This was a surprise to me. I had no idea that we were getting them today.. Now, do let me specify that we are/were going only get 3 then it went to 5 now it up to 7. And at that I say no more PLEASE!!

We are not even through with our chicken coop yet. But, praise the LORD that we have a nice size dog pin.


See my dog over there (that is the right there too) She is so mad with us.

Nope she has decided that she wants nothing to do with them or me at that moment!!!

They are so pretty and feathery...


The man is stalking his prey!!  Come here little chicky!!! 

OOO his is good.. Snagged one for the petting..


Nice and soft....Looks so Yummy!! Well with out all the feathers and all!!





Get your hand off me bub!!!   Now that is one scary looking hen!!








1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Just think of the fresh eggs that you and your family will enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive