Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

18 February 2012

Into the Future

I have a feeling God is on my side. I know I have mentioned several times about adoption and how God really has been just slowly laying on my husband's heart.(or at least I hope so)

Last night I had a dream that he came to me and told me that is was time to start raising money. Now, I don't know if that is God telling me what is to come in the future. The dream was not elaborate or very vivid as some dreams I have had.

But, it was like I was just walking along with God down to the mailbox. He grabbed my hand and told me to face Him and He said "Arica your husband is ready." NOW, with God I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. No where in the dream before that moment talked or had anything to do with adoption or even children.

When I got back home. I went up to my husband and told him that God and I have been walking and talking today. And, he said that makes two of us. He said "Arica we need to start raising money. I am ready." In the dream my jaw hit the floor and I hit my knees in prayerful thanksgiving.

Oh how I wish that day would come soon.

There are so many out there that need our love and support. I help from time to time with families that are adopting. Not anyone I know personally, I usually do it through a website.

Reese's Rainbow is one of my favorite places to admire beautiful faces.

Holly. Look at those eyes!

Gabriella. She has a beautiful smile.

Lizzy she is mine and Syd's Favorite. I could just eat on those cheeks everyday.

Golden. There are no words for how I feel about these beautiful girls.

I pray that they will find a family soon. I pray that one day we will be a family to one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive