Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

29 February 2012

More on the Vacation

Well I hope that now my computer has had it's malfunction and is over it.. Some machines the nerve..

Anyway here are a few more photos from our day out in LEGOLAND...

During all of this I couldn't help but to get my son a BRAND NEW FORD EXPLORER.. not really it is made entirely out of legos inside and out... It took more than 350,000 legos to put this bad boy together..




After a study of road sign this little guy was ready for the highway.. ONLY in legoland.. He passed and got his Licenses.

Oh did I mention she would be on the road as well. Look out for these two on the roads in your neighbor hood.

I have to say that we really had a great time and would love to be able to do it again next year.. Maybe the next time we can do every thing that LEGOLAND has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive