Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

09 February 2012

Recipe Thursday

I almost forgot about my recipe for the week... I have to tell you guys I love doing this. I find it very fun to try different things..Although my kids may not like what I cook all the time I believe that this is helping in broading their taste buds. Always a plus for this very picky house.

Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles

1 (16 oz) package of Egge Noodles. (I used Roman noodles instead, I like the way they look)
1 stick of butter ( I used a 1/3 of Olive Oil)
1 Medium Head of Chopped Cabbage.

These are some ingredients that were not called for but, I wanted to add them any way.
1 small largely chopped onion
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in slivers.

Boil you noodles in lightly salted water. Cook until noodles are tender. Once done drain and set to side.

In skillet begin heating oil on low heat. Add Chicken allow the chicken to cook throughly. Next add onions and cabbage continually stirring (so they don't stick) Once that is done add noodles. Cook for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper.. or Soy sauce.

Enjoy.

I loved it.. Nana B liked it as well.

I am sorry I have no pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive