Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

06 February 2012

I am back!!

Back from VACATION.!!  A vacation from bloggin.

That sounds better than being lazy which was what I really was. Lazy.. But, not any more. Sometimes, you need to just be lazy at something.

Right?

So, anyway, so much to talk about and so little blog time.

I will post again later today but for now I have a few recipes that I need to get out there.

Recipe #1   Pizza Dough

1 2/3 c of warm water
2 T. of Olive Oil
2 T. of Sugar  (I use honey) Same amount
1 t. of Salt
2 T. of Dry milk
4 1/2 c. of Bread flour (Preferably Freshly Milled)
1/2 c. of Flax seed Freshly ground
2 t. of Active dry yeast.

Place all ingredients in order in a bowl or bread machine (I use a bread machine). Knead until all ingredients are mixed well. Allow time to rise and beat down again. Once you have it spread on your pan greased and lightly floured pan poke with a fork to prevent bubbles from rising in the dough while it bakes.

Cover with tomato sauce. I like my sauce thin you may like it thick. Add topping of your choice. Finish with Cheese.

Bake at 400 for 15-20 min until golden brown. Allow 5 min cool time before cutting.

Recipe #2   Whole Grain Pancake mix.

Part one -Making the mix.

16 c. of freshly milled flour
4 c of powdered sugar
1 cup of sugar.. I use sugar here not honey
16 t. of baking powder
8 t. of baking soda
4 t. of salt

Mix in large bucket. Store in tight container in freezer


Part Two- Making pancakes

1 1/2 to 2 c. of flour
2 T of Olive oil
1-2 t. of Vanilla (to taste I use 2 t.)
1 egg
1 c. of water

Mix in order.

Okay, not only do I use this recipe for pancakes I also use it for muffins. They rise really well in the oven. I also use this recipe for cobbler bread as well.

I really love this versatile recipe. I hope that you will enjoy making these recipes for your family.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I have been waiting, and waiting....and waiting!! Just kidding! Thanks for posting, now I can start on supper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you for posting these, Arica! (I won't make any snide comments about how long I've been waiting...)

    Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive