Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 February 2012

Not your recipe Thursday..

Only because I have been on vacation. That's right a real live vacation. With pictures to boot.
But, all that will come later. On a more serious note.

 There is a blog that I have been only following for a short period of time and I have fallen in love with it (and the people).

A short story of their lives. They left 11 1/2 months ago to Uganda to pick up to precious little children that God has given to them. They got their handsome and darling little boy right away. However, over the course of the 11 months they had to wait patiently on their  beautiful daughter.

God does all things in His own time and now the time has come for them to return home.

Yes, with both kids in hand and heart. This family is an amazing picture if faith, trust, and courage. I want ya'll to be with me in prayer for this family. The blog of this family is let love guide.

I want you that please take the time to read this post if you haven't ever read this blog be prepared to be moved and inspired. I personally do not know this couple but I am amazed by them and I believe given the chance you will be also.

I guess you can say I am try to advocate for them in their great time of need. So, I ask again please click on the link of let love guide and read about this amazing family and the courageous journey in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive