Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 February 2012

Thanks a bunch

to all that took to the time to read about the Ribbens. I just want to say I pray that they make it home safe and sound. I pray that God will continue to be the center of their world. This family is a great example of faith and courage.I know they would appreciate your prayer as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But, now time to tell about the real live vacation we (the family) went on. I was down in Winter Haven, FL. We had the best time in the world. As you have noticed in previous post my kids love, love, love legos and well this vacation was like a DREAM COME TRUE for them and us. I was so impressed with the time put in making all these neato basceekto lego towers.

There we are about to go into LEGOLAND.

Even through all the excitement some were so tired they needed a nap..SHHHHH!

We were even able to skip over to New York..  (all this was made out of legos)

If you disrupted the park any you were sent straight to lock down..Watch out for these too..

Okay malfunction with computer again.. I will post more pictures tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive