Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

27 January 2012

One more checked

off the "To do list". Earlier this week I had to to over my list and figure out which one I wanted needed to get done. And, I thought to myself "HEY ARICA YOU HAVE CO-OP. CLEAN YOUR FRIDGE"

So, that is what I got done for this week. But,  I am thinking that if I only do one a week I will NEVER be done before the end of Jan. 

Anyway, Here is my accomplishment for now.

This is before I cleaned it out.. As you can see I just tend to throw anything and everything anywhere. Not very clean if you ask me.

This is kinda of dark but, you can clearly see some food stains in drawers..

Goal is get it clean..!!!!!!!!!

What a difference a little time and soap can do.

I got all these little baskets cleaned as well and washed all the bottle tops. Cause you know sometimes they can get messy too.

After all that good ole fridge cleanin' this is what I found...


This is all the food that gets shoved to the back to never be seen again. Well until you decided to clean out your fridge. I was furious when I realized how much food we had wasted. NOT a happy camper to wasting money.

I (hopefully) will never let this happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive