Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

06 October 2011

Fighting the Fight

I know this post if a few days later, but I needed time to process and grieve.

2 Timothy 4:7

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept my Faith."
These are some great words spoken by a dear friend of my..

I know this may seem redundant to those who read several of the blogs that I read, and I am sorry.


Oct 4, 2011.  One of my dearest friends, Kris Walker, fought her last battle with cancer. She is now singing "Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty." (Boy I am jealous). I will (WE ALL WILL) miss her. We all are better for having know her. I love you my Dear Kris. I can't wait to see you again and do the boogie with you.

I only have one picture so I pray you will enjoy it as I have in the last few weeks.. Kris is the BEAUTIFUL woman in the middle.
Kris Ruby Walker 1966-2011......I will miss dear friend.. I love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive