Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

31 October 2011

I Am Thankful For.....

I have been trying to be better about my prayer time with my Lord......

And, today I got to thinking about all that I am thankful for...I don't know why but Ephesians came to mind when I started thinking about all that is in my life...

Ephesians 5:20

Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ....

Sometimes that is really hard to do...I begin thinking of all the things that I have done wrong and wonder why God would ever forgive me.. Because, He loves me.

So these are some of the things that I thanked God for today....

-my salvation (spending eternity in heaven with my lord Jesus)

-my husband (he is perfect for me, calm, rational, smart, Mr. fix-it, and many more)

-my kids (Ty, Syd, and Bro)..Even though I only get to see Ty and Syd every other week, I am thankful for those weeks...  And without my Bro.. .I would not be the homeschooling mom I am now. He is the reason I stay at home. He is the reason, I have some many wonderful HOME SCHOOL MOM FRIENDS. He is the reason we are both learning more about Education and patients..;-}

-my family (all that I have been blessed with) I have so many moms now...

-my friends (God picks the best friends anyway)

-my life (all that God has blessed me with....)

I am going to do this everyday, even when I feel like I don't want to.... I am going to find something different to give God thanks for.

Thank you for my Blog....which helps others learn who I am and what I stand for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive