Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

27 October 2011

Frontier..

Just recently my dear friend asked me if I would take over the Front*er account for her only because she is expecting soon.

Last week, while we were at the park she and I got together to submit the order..I always enjoy going over there, SO, of course, I said, sure.....She showed me all the important stuff and gave me some advice.

So, that was last friday that I put the order in and today it finally came. Which is super ironic because just this morning I put together a Co-op folder for all my co-oping needs..

I have dividers for UNF, Alber*s, Front*er (my order, customer orders, and shipping papers)....

Just call me Mrs. Organized...(hehe)

I was super excited when I saw the Fe*ex truck rolling on down my drive way. But, I have to say the kids were more excited then I was when they got to empty the boxes for me and this is what I walked into.......................







What more could a mom ask for than peanuts all over her living room.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive