Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

01 October 2011

Friends

Yesterday was our home school outing with the other mothers. I just have to say that I know most of the moms are reading this so I am here to tell ya ladies I love ya'll..

No one could ask for a better group of faithful, funny, amazing women..

But, also yesterday I realized that maybe some of ya'll don't know me that well.  And, so I have been contemplating on what to write about. So, listen up you guys I am going to be starting a "Life Saga".

But, today I wanted to to keep it light and hearty... This one is for you "Chicken Lady"
I know it is hard to see what is going on in this photo.. But, I am sure that you know who I am referring to when I said chicken lady...There she is so cute in her yellow feathers dancing around.

She has joined our home school group this year and I have to tell you she is quickly becoming a dear friend of mine just as they all have... So enjoy relish in the fact that you can call her "Chicken Lady" for great reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive