Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

23 October 2011

The Forgiveness of Christ in Me!!

As you all know, I swap every other week with my ex-husband. Some say it must be hard and it is. But, God's love and compassion helps me to understand why I must live this way. There are many, many days that I will spend on my knees and pray for God's understanding and for a long time after my divorce I never really understood why God didn't give me what I thought I deserved.

~I am a Christian now. I have changed my life to do my best to honor Christ in all that I do.

So there was this battle going on all around me the power or good and evil. Not just around me but inside my heart as well. Vengence was on my mind and in my heart. I wanted to come up with a way that I knew I could get my kids back. But, the good that was fighting within me was letting me know daily that my actions would not have been honoring to my Lord, Jesus.

When I think back to what I had done in my marriage to my ex. I was for sure that God would never forgive me. As, I grew in my faith I quickly learned that Christ loves me no matter how I lived my life before Him. I was overwhelmed with a great since of Awe. My thoughts were how can He love, but upon learning that He created me for a purpose and that he chose me.

Ephesians 1:11
~~~~~~~~~~~Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from
God, for He chose us in advance, and He makes everything work out according to His plan.

I love to read that last part. See no matter what I want God has it all worked out according to His divine plan. My mind sometimes can't wrap itself around it. That God loves me so much that He has everything already worked out. It is truly a great thing to know that God would tell us that He does have it worked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I said all that to tell you this.

My babies were out of school this Friday and coming Monday. My ex asked the kids what they would like to do this weekend if they wanted to come to me or stay with their Grandmother. They both chose to come to me. This must have made him aggravated because in an instant he changed his mind. I imagine this really hurt their feelings.

I had to ask God to help me understand why my ex would do anything like that and that is when I have to go back to Ephesians 1:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive