Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

26 October 2011

I DID IT!!!!

okay for a while now I have been making my own breads and different things, (Cinnamon buns, raisin nut bread). See, so you get the picture. But, I have not been brave enough to make my own pizza dough.

Until recently, I have seen many of my good friends doing it..(peer pressure just kicked in).

 So today I thought I would give it a try......As I am posting, it is baking in the oven, but I wanted to share with you the process i have completed so far..


rectangle pizza was easier for me to shape



Putting on as much or as little sauce we like (which is not to much)

toppings galore..some like just cheese, some like just pepperoni, and some like a little of everything.(ham, pepperoni, black olives, banana peppers, mushrooms)

And of course you can't forget the cheese



It smells so good. I can't wait to sink my teeth into....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive