Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

28 March 2012

Ortho DAY!!!!

Finally today was the right day.

Everything was perfect when we got to the office the staff was unbelievably nice and compassionate about my daughter's mouth. I was very impressed with them.

Dr. Morris was extremely upbeat and cheery. He just came skipping through the office..
"Hey Sydney. How are you today? We are so glad you are here and now we are going to fix you up.!!!"said Dr.Morris..

The process was very quick, much quicker than what I thought it would be. We were in and out within about 45 mins.. And set for the next appoint..

.. Jenny, Syd, and Dr. Morris

She looks like she is sleeping but she as actually looking down. I know this must look painful but Syd was doing great..

She sat very still and calm the whole while I was holding her and trying to take pictures.

Voila they are on and we are done.. Great Job Syd. I am so PROUD of you and glad to be your mom.. What a blessing !!!!!!

She is have a little bit of pain now that they have been on for a little while and she didn't get to eat any pizza (homemade) we had for supper and she was bummed out about that..

So, she ate a banana...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive