Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

08 March 2012

Recipe Thrusday



Here we are again and  I am beginning to love, love, love RECIPE THURSDAY!!!!!
They have become so much fun for me and the family. It's great finding out knew tastes that we may actually like.

For last weeks Recipe Thursday. I just want you to know that it was delicious. However, it is a make and eat dessert. I tried it a couple of days later and it was not good. The texture had changed and the pudding really was much sweeter than the first night .. I will make it again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a dumb thing. I turned the book back in that had the recipe in it. But I will tell you these were easy to make.

Chocolate Meringue Drops

2 ex-large egg whites
1/2 of granulated sugar 
6 oz of Melted Semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 t. of Vanilla extract
1/2 t. of Almond extract
1 c. of walnuts finely chopped

In a medium metal bowl beat egg whites slowly add sugar and beat until stiff not dry.

It took several hands to hold the bowl still..

Then in a medium pot melt the chocolate. I use boiler pots.



I added some white chocolate just because I like it and I wanted to..

Once your Chocolate is melted add in your extracts. Then with a rubber spatula mix the chocolate in with the egg mix. Make sure that is mixed well. It will need to be thick.. Then add in the walnuts.
Mix again.

Next put some parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spoon out chocolate mix onto the parchment paper 1 to 1 1/2 table spoons. Preheat oven at 350. Bake for 12-15 min. or until tops are dry. DO NOT OVER COOK.


I don't think I will make these again. I believe I may have let the get to done and so it was more like eating candy then a cookie..

I hope that I got all the directions and ingredents right.. I meant to post this before I returned the book. So if you check it out I will let you know I did all this from memory..

Starbucks Cook Book..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive