Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

15 March 2012

Recipe Thursday


This week was one that I really had done last week.. But, I figure it will work anyway.

I will call this recipe

Tomato Pasta Bake.

Let me just first that I had some already cooked hamburger meat and sausage that desperately NEEDED  to be used...(hate to waste)

So as I racked my brain as to what I should do? This idea came to mind. Now, it is not totally just my idea but several other recipes that I have read about and have seen made.

About 1  to 1 1/2 pound of cooked hamburger meat
Venison Sausage about 1/2 pound (cut into small chucks)
About 2 cups of Paste (any of your choice. I used macaroni)
1 Can of Tomato Sauce
1 Can of Diced Tomato

Bake in over until nice and warm.. 350 for about 15 to 20 mins.

Last five mins add your choice of Shredded Cheese..

Place back in oven for cheese to melt..

Scoop and serve..This ended up being a big hit for my bunch.. Yay..One for the books.


Super Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive