Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 March 2012

Ribbon day

Earlier this week Syd had ribbon day at school. This was on a Tuesday and well remember they had missed Monday before of my flop. So, she calls me at 9:41 in the morning to let me know that her grade will be getting their ribbon at 11:45. There was no way I could make that. And, plus if I had driven all that way I would have had to check them out of school and they needed to stay.. Sorry I missed Honey..

I didn't hear the phone ringing because I was milling wheat and make bread. (very loud job) So, I didn't make it but, she forgave me anyway.

I am so proud of her.


She is holding a Honor Roll ribbon, Good Citizen ribbon, and the BIG one is 2nd place in the Science Fair.. Way to go Syd Kat... I am so proud of you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday was also the day that I had a hair appoint. I am so wishy washy I don't know from one day to the next what I want to do with my hair..

So here is the latest hair style..


I love what my Stylist did.. (Thanks Dear)  I really wanted to do before and after picture because we are going a little dramatic in the back and well I was an emotional wreak and late for my appoint (something I hate being, late). So this is all I have for you now..

I love the hair style it is easy to manage and that is what I need right now. EASY.!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Can't wait to see you from the side and front too! MAD AT YOU for missing the park today - I need some Arica-time!

    ReplyDelete

Wild Olive