Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 March 2012

Taking a moment

to notice this crazy weather we have been having. One day we are at 80 degrees and then the next we are at 60 degrees. I have to say this is insane.
I love both cold and hot weather. But, I just don't know what to prepare for each and everyday. Yesterday was freezing.. The day before was so wet and raining my dogs wouldn't leave their houses. And, the day before that I was drying clothes outside. I mean WOW what a difference in just a few days makes in these here parts.

I laugh only because I get to the point that I am ready to start packing up some of our wintery clothes but, then a day like yesterday shows it ugly little head and boom just like that we are in jeans, coats, and long sleeve shirts.

Just CRAZY....CRAZY I SAY!!!!

A couple of days ago I went to a little shop in Waycross and got some nice summer skirts. I just love skirts.. Any whoot, They are all beautiful and flowy just like I like. Well I got to wear at least 3 of them until I had to resort back to my jean days..

Bad thing is most of my jeans feel as though they don't want to fit anymore. I am not sure if I accidentally put shrinking powder in my laundry detergent or what but goodness! And, I am not the only one having "tight jean" trouble my darling husband is too. So may that is what happened I will need to go and check and to make sure that NEVER happens again.

OR, I could just get back on the treadmill and start working off some of this winter fat I keep trying to put on. Part of me wants  warmth and the other part wants skinnyish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive