Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

24 April 2012

Back at the farm.

Okay so I really don't have a "farm" per say but, we do have a garden and I just have to say that it is being blessed everyday that the deer and rabbits don't nibble the awesome goodness.

Yesterday was our hoeing day.. My sis-in-law and the 3 kids plus one baby hoed for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours and we only got one section of the garden done. 8 rows to be exact. Hey that was a lot of pulling and squatting and swing. I have to say that my legs and back have had quite the work out.. Who needs the gym if you have a large garden.

The weather has been very chilly this past two mornings. When we got ready to hit the garden this is what we looked liked.


We looked like it was dead of Dec. or Feb.. But, at least it was not scorching hot..
I however looked ridicules. I wore a skirt and long knee socks with tall water boots. I know, I know you would all liked to have seen that but, not this time folks.

This is AB my favorite niece. She is standing in front of the left side of the garden or right depending on which way you look at it.  AS, you can see it is super big. Which means lots of work has to be done in it.


In the middle of all those weeds is our lovely corn plant.. I am so proud of it. It is growing up to big and tall. Well it will.

And, yesterday evening my bubba-in-law went out and plowed the garden for us to have another wonderful day of picking weeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive