Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

16 April 2012

Meaningful Monday

As I have been walking around out side this past week and all I have been noticing how really beautiful God's creation is.. Not just my family but, area around it. I am just amazed at some of the things that grow with little or no care at all. But, if you show care to something it will grow big and beautiful.



Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (ESV)



And everything in it. Plants, Animal, and People. We are all beautiful in God's eyes. On Thursday I mentioned that all the Griner's went berry picking but while we were there I got some other things too.

Take these veggies. If one one had cared for them they would not be a big and delicious as they are. Things can grow but they need love and attention to become the best that they can be.

I am very thankful for the people who took their time to care for these veggies. Had they looked bad I would not have taken them.

I guess what I am trying to say is everything and everyone needs love and attention. I see all these beautiful babies.

Look at Lizzy. She is one of God's great creations yet she is in an orphanage getting some attention and love I am sure but, what about the love of a mother and a father. I but that if someone could find her as their daughter she would grow up to be bigger, better, and smarter. You never know the potential one has until you give them the love and care they need.

I read a few many blogs about families who have adopted these wonderful, beautiful creations by God and I can only seem to think about the millions still out their waiting on someone to love them and care for them.

I am very capable of bringing one home but until God moves my husband I must wait on Him.. Everyday I pray for my husband's heart to be changed..

Luke 11:9
And so I tell you , keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find, Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive