Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

10 April 2012

Things to know

This week is my oldest 2's spring break... I am so thankful that they are here on my week. I will be honest I wasn't really looking forward to spending their spring break without them. And, the good Lord made it so that I could have them here with me.. Thanks Father..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have much planned for this week that I really wish I could fine time to relax. At, first I had really planned on doing school with Bro just so that we could finish up. I mean we are only like 27 days until we are totally done with school for the year.. I can't believe it! He will be moving up to the third grade.. Wow where does the time go. But, against my better judgement I am going to let him have this week off with his brother and sister. I am very glad that I made that choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tues. and Wed. are the off days for my husband. I had really wanted to take a trip to the river today and go on a boat ride or maybe even fish but, he said it was to low. So, what do we do.. We all 4 of us took on our bikes and rode down almost to our church. If you drive we are only about 5  to 7 mins. So, a bike ride takes us a little longer. I will admit my legs were killing me. I am totally out of shape. Speaking of shapes I am becoming a circle. Even my husband said he could tell I was gaining weight. I just went and ate something after that.. (only kidding about the eating part). I did it when he wasn't looking.. I'd hate for him to point it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of weeks ago the Griner's got they garden planted and I am praying this year that we actually get to eat something out of it. The Griner men have gotten some fertilizer to help keep the dear away. I pray it works.. I hate to work so hard just to feed the wild life. But if the garden fails perhaps we could open a feeding exhibit..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the past weekend we have had three different eggs hunts. The first was at church.. The second was at a ladies house. and the Third was at our Mamoo's along with some great food and family time. I have to say I was really tired of hunting eggs or watching eggs being hunted..

One of the things I got to thinking about was the Christ-centered holidays.. Which is more important Christmas or Easter?

I believe they are both very important but, I would have to say Easter is. Only because this proves that we serve a risen savior. It really bothers me on how much emphasis we put on Christmas rather than Easter. I am thankful that we serve a God who is alive and in our lives everyday. I thank you God for sending Your Son to be our sacrifice and washing us white as snow.

So may your days be blessing know that our Lord and Savior is not laying in a tomb somewhere but, living inside you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive