Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

30 April 2012

It just seems sometimes.

That I tend to take a "break" from blogging. And, I promise you it is not you guys. It is all me. I can get so caught up in just life that I forget or don't seem to make time to tell you guys what is going on.

So hold on to your hats, grab a cup off coffee because this is going to be like reading your Favorite book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do I begin.. Well, we finally got the entire garden finished. Yay!! But, now I feel like I may have buns of steel. I'm just saying. Hard work like that I would love to see results. I do have to say I was glad the weather worked out for us. I sure would have hated to work in 90 degree weather, But, the Lord looked upon me and said NO Arica you will not..Thanks I prayed Father, Your the best.


A couple of weeks ago and so many times before that I have started and stopped crocheting. I don't know quit how I feel about it. I don't think that I am any good. However, I was able to make a dish cloth.

Not the purttiest thang but, it works really well.
I believe, I need to learn the stitching numbers before I consider taking on any bigger tasks.
However, I would like to make a should shaw.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My husband and I decided the buy Syd and Bro new bibles so that when we read together we can all know exactly right where we are..
On top of that I also decided to get them a bible study. I know I enjoy doing them so I figured my kids might. I got them Extreme adventure in God.

They are very proud of their new bibles. And just to make it clear all three are doing the bible study. I do believe that Bro will finish before them. GEE I wonder why?

This bible study starts off in Genesis given the kids a good history lesson and really making them go and look throughout and study Gods word and I couldn't be happier about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sweet Syd is signing up this year to play Tennis.. I guess so the next time someone asks us what kind of shoes we wear we can say Tennis shoes...

Long story behind that little anecdote.




Okay, Okay my fingers are being worked to the bone. I shall take a rest and continue another long saga of my days later..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive