Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 April 2012

My Life

always seems to busy. Even though every other week I only have one child. I still am just so busy.

Thursday was my Syd's Olympic day really it was an all day thing. Bro and I got to Hobok*n about 8:00 in the morning cooler packed, chairs in hand. We were ready for a day of activities. I know I must seem like Syd has been getting a lot of publicity but she is really the only one doing anything right..

But, I will day the Bro was able to join in on some of the activities of the day..

See the red head.. he tried to get into every picture I took.. He was to funny.

There she is getting nice and cool in the over the head water relay..

They were getting ready for the TUG OF WAR relay...

Bro cheering on his big sister.. btw he was totally shakin' his booty there.

I am was very thankful that I got to go and spend that day with her and Bro. I believe that they both had a great time.. I know I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive