Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

11 April 2012

In addition to today

I mentioned in some post back that we got our garden planted..

So, in addition to today I also got somethings I wanted down here planted.. I was hoping that I could get an above ground garden but, that didn't work out this year. My husband said it maybe something that I will get next year. So, cross your fingers and pray with me.

Today, I got planted in pots of course are Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions, Lettuce, Cabbage, and Leek.
It was a lot of work only because the soil/dirt that we have around here is not the best for planting so I have to mix manure, peat moss, and potting soil in with the dirt..

The big blue bucket for mixing all the ingredients that I needed. Let me just say that I was very dirty before I got through. But, I am hoping that everything I planted will sprout.. I will needed to transplant most of them once they get started. I planted several seed in many of the pots just for germination. Please Pray that God will allow my little potted garden to grow..





In this "garden"  I will not worry about the deer only because I have two wonderful dogs that will love to just chase them through the Pines.


I absolutely love this picture. It is one I took today will the Boy Girl Wild adventure was going on. These beautiful Pines surround our house. It it so peaceful out here until the dogs get to barking.

Yeller.. he went on the adventure with us.. I guess you could say he was our protector.. (my hero)

Layla.. .I have had this dog forever. And, I have to brag for just a moment. She is the bestest dog I have ever had. I can tell her to do a command and she does it without complaining.

And, in case you didn't know I am a dog person. I love, love, love my dogs. We have had some others but through different tragedies we have lost 4..

Craziest thing I was actually able to put 5 pictures on here Yay...

Yep that was all it would let me do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive