Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

07 April 2012

I love change...!

Forever and the live of me I have always like to rearrange furniture. So only after two years(almost) I NEEDED to rearrange the Den-the room with the fireplace.  However, my husband was not to thrilled. He doesn't like change as much as I do. I love to change whatever hair, purses, clothes, furniture. You name it.. I like things to look different and exciting.. So, Wed. I had my darling husband help me move some furniture around. We also had to call in my Bubba-in-law to help..

I had them move the T.V. shelves in front of the windows. I thought this would help with the afternoon and evening glare on the T.V. When the sun shone through you couldn't even see the screen. I really had to think long and hard about this move only because I love the natural sunlight but, I also like to watch T.V. So, after much debate I asked them to move it.. And, I have to say I really like it. This move also open up the fireplace as well. I really feel like the space looks bigger or more roomy.

This is the wall that I had the T.V. shelves moved from but, in the top picture you can see some chairs this is where they are going to go. I know that wall looks bare but once I got the chairs moved in it doesn't look so bad..

This is it all finished. I really like the way you can see the fireplace now. Before we moved anything the chairs were where the shelves are now and so the fireplace was really blocked by them. I am glad to be able to see it when I walk into the room. After all, it is a beautiful fireplace.

See how it all came together in the end. I am really enjoying my newly rearranged living space.

I had more pictures to show but, for some reason my blog only lets me post four at a time. I know that stinks. I just have to be sure that I pick the best four to show ya'll..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive