Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

12 April 2012

Recipe Thursday



Every week I try a new and different Recipe. Some I get from the Internet, some from friends, or some I just make up..

This week I got it off the Internet. Now, this recipe is nothing special but it is blog worthy only because it is the best I have ever made. I do have to say that getting it all together took more time then any others I have made but well worth it.

Clone of the Cinnabon

For the dough
1 c warm milk ( 80 -90 degrees)
2 room temp eggs
1/2 c of butter melted
4 1/2 c of bread flour (freshly milled flour which I used)
1 t of Salt
1/2 c of white sugar (this time I didn't use honey I used evaporated can juice or raw sugar)
2 1/2 t. of Dry Active yeast

The middle

1 c of brown sugar firmly packed)
2 1/2 T of cinnamon ground
1/3 c of butter softened ( I left mine out all night

The Topping

3 oz of Cream Cheese softened
1/4 c of Butter Softened
1 1/2 c of Confection sugar.. I only used 1/2 c
1/2 t of Vanilla
1/8 t of salt.

Put the ingredients in the bread machine in order as above is listed. Let the machine do all the kneading work.. Sit and relax..

For the Middle mix the Cinnamon and Brown sugar together.

Once your dough is ready you will put it on a lightly floured surface over and let set to 10 min.. Now, your dough should be doubled in size by now. Once your 10 min are up roll out your dough. Measurements should be about 21 x 16 rectangle shape. Now, that your dough is spread take the 1/3 c of butter (the middle) and spread it corner to corner on the surface of your dough.. Once that is done spread out the C. and B.S. mix... Roll tightly. Cut evenly and place on greased pan and let rise for 30 to 40 min

Bake at 400 for 15 mins.. While that is baking make your Topping mix

Beat together all the ingredients and pour over rolls when done.. Serve hot..

My kids said these were the best. And like I said it took more work but the smiles on their faces was worth it all. This recipe is a keeper.

YYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive